Circus Maximus week: SLA names the top 10 matches ever in the history of Circus Maximus
Posted by flairwhoooooo on June 26, 2013
By Pierre Abernathy
10. Adam Raw vs. Frankie Big Balls– The last match in the history of the WCWF Circus Maximus event.
9. Nick Tyson vs. Adam Raw- Two men who started the LWA in the last one on battle they ever had.
8. Davey Vega vs. Johnny Gargano– Two wrestlers at the time who were both on the verge on being the top wrestlers in there respected home companies. Both have grown into those roles in a great way.
7. TJ Perkins vs. Davey Richards – Two men in the world of pro wrestling that are capable of having great matches in just about any style. A wrestling classic on paper and it lived up to the expectations.
6. ACH vs. Dingo 2 outta 3 falls: The present of Saint Louis wrestling vs. the man who helped put STL wrestling on the map.
5. Evan Gelistico vs. Davey Vega: The last ever LWA title match at Circus Maximus and a night that started a 17 month title run by Evan Gelistico.
4. Gerald James vs. ACH– This was part of in my opinion the best feud in the history of Anarchy TX and STL. The two went all over the USA and both men grew as wrestlers and performers during this feud.
3. Jeremy Wyatt vs. KC Karrington– The longest title match in the history of LWA and SLA. This match ended the most underrated champion in our lineages history’s title run.
2. Dan Walsh vs. Gerald James: The bloodiest match in the history of the event.
1. The Submission Squad vs. The Bearded Men from Space Station 11 Street Fight: This match capped off the biggest feud in the history of the LWA and was the wildest match in the company’s history that would need to be seen to believe. The cops were called; a hand was set on fire and used as a weapon. At this year’s Circus Maximus two of those men that were in that match Davey Vega and KC Karrington will finally settle issues steaming from that very personal feud all those years ago.